Can't Wait Wednesday, which I have adapted to better suit my blog as "Feed Your TBR" is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight highly anticipated books. It is based on the Waiting on Wednesday meme which used to be hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.
FROM GOODREADS: Having achieved local fame due to their crime-cracking exploits, Charlie Boardman and his fellow dogwalkers are delighted to receive invitations for a festive stay at a new dog-friendly boutique hotel on the outskirts of seaside town, Framstone.
A chance to enjoy some luxury and pampering, not to mention spending Christmas together, is gratefully accepted. That is, until one of their fellow hotel guests turns up dead in his room.
The dogwalkers soon realise they’ve got their paws on a murder. A rare White Christmas is now stained with red.
But who checked into the Dog Hotel with murder in mind?
A chance to enjoy some luxury and pampering, not to mention spending Christmas together, is gratefully accepted. That is, until one of their fellow hotel guests turns up dead in his room.
The dogwalkers soon realise they’ve got their paws on a murder. A rare White Christmas is now stained with red.
But who checked into the Dog Hotel with murder in mind?
WHY I CAN'T WAIT: I just reviewed the first book in this series Monday and mentioned I hoped there was a sequel planned. Well, unbeknownst to me, it was recently announced and it is coming out in less than two months. As this one centers around the Christmas holidays, it will definitely be read sooner rather than later, and I believe I may even have to preorder a copy!
WHAT BOOK CAN'T YOU WAIT FOR THIS WEEK???
I love the sound of this, and also the Christmas setting. How cool that the sequel is coming so soon after you loved the first book!
ReplyDeleteI know. However, I may have to order it from Blackwell's overseas because it looks like the paperback is cheaper than even the Kindle version.
DeleteOh how cute!
ReplyDeletehttps://essentiallyash.blogspot.com/2026/09/waiting-on-wednesday-house-built-on.html
Thanks Ash!
DeleteExciting!
ReplyDeleteAnne - Books of My Heart
Yep - so glad I don't have to wait long.
DeleteHa! You got your wish. What a quirky premise for a series.
ReplyDeleteIt really is a quirky series. The first book was good but had a different vibe - not quite cozy, not quite a thriller and not quite a straight-out mystery.
DeleteWhat a cute cover!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it - of course I'm a sucker for a cute dog.
Delete