Thursday, March 3, 2016

February 2016 Wrap Up - Glad That Month Is Over





February was a very busy month and because of that, I wasn't able to read as much as I planned.  However, I did manage to read 4 graphic novels and 6 novels for a total of 10 books so I am still pleased.  I also managed to link up all my reviews to their respective challenges so that is an accomplishment in and of itself.  So here is where I stand:

GOODREADS: 23/100
WHAT AN ANIMAL IX: 3/12
CLOAK & DAGGER CHALLENGE: 3/20
HORROR READING CHALLENGE: 5/16
NEW RELEASE CHALLANGE: 10/30
2016 WINTER COYER CHALLENGE: 12

So I guess I am pretty much on target so far and am not really worried about any challenges yet.  Winter Coyer ends this week and while I had hoped to read more, I am fine with 12.  I am half-way through another which would count if I can manage to finish it by Friday so we will see.  Booker T also gave his opinion on a review this month so he is meeting his monthly goal as well.

 How are you guys doing with all of your reading plans?


3 comments:

  1. Your doing great with your challenges. You have read more horror than me and I am cohosting that one....lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pleased I have read that many horror, but actually didn't add any this month to last month's totals. I am surprised my new release total is so high!

      Delete
  2. It looks like you are right on target. I didn't want to pressure myself with any challenges but you are doing great. I think 10 books this month is really impressive. Have a great March!

    ReplyDelete