Friday, February 7, 2020

Fictional Dog Tag


So here's a fun (at least I hope) tag for anyone participating in the challenge and even if you're not, feel free to do it and link it so I can check it out!

CLIFFORD - the longest book you've read

I'm currently buddy reading the uncut version with Stormi and it's almost 1200 pages.  So yea, it's probably the longest.




SCOOBY DOO - favorite mystery book/series

I love so many different series but I will always have a soft spot for Veronica (and Stoker of course).



PEABODY - favorite non-fiction book

I don't read a lot of non-fiction but I do enjoy memoirs from time to time.  Of course this is one that has stuck with me the most.



ASTRO - favorite science fiction book

I loved this book so much and I can't believe I've not read the next two in the series.



SNOOPY - favorite graphic novel

I love the Saga series and it's one of the first graphic novels I ever picked up. 



GOOFY - book or characters that annoys you (sorry Goofy)

EVERYONE in this book!


JAKE - favorite childhood book

I usually share how much I adored Pooh and his friends but I was also obsessed with the Little House books.  I remember my Dad buying me my first box set of them when I was a kid.




ODIE - favorite sidekick

I have a few faves but Elvis the Basset from this series is pretty awesome.  And the chapters from his POV are awesome.



BOLT - a fast read

I pretty much found all of the books in this series quick reads.




MAX - favorite holiday read

Well, it happened around the holidays ๐Ÿ˜Š

So there you have it - feel free to join in and don't forget to link up for the giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. You do need to catch up with the Gear series, book four is coming out this year! Fun tag, Barb๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...scooby doo...my favorite. this is such a fun post
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the longest book I read was Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon, it was over 800 pages long. The book right before it was Acheron and it was over 700 pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute tag! I loved Saga, still need to catch up on them but they are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to do this tag next weekend - it's a lot of fun.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I read Saga and bought a perilous undertaking because of you Barb! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read Outpost and Snowball. I used to watch Little House on TV every Sunday! I think I read the book many years back but I don't really remember.

    ReplyDelete