Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - Books On My Fall TBR

 

The top 10 weekly meme used to be hosted by The Broke and the Bookish they  handed over the reins to ThatArtsyReaderGirl who can be found HERE.  Each week she will focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading.

I'm all the time doing TBR's although I will admit I haven't posted many this year.  So instead I'm sharing books which are on my TBR because of Mogsy from The BiblioSanctum.













So the only one I've read yet is White Elephant which I loved.  If you are following this awesome blog you need to that way your TBR can grow out of control as well.

Making this post I have decided to slot one of these books for November - any guesses?



















15 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the shoutout! Though actually, I might have found out about Five Total Strangers from you, lol! That one's for sure on my TBR for fall, and some of these I still have to read as well. I just finished Fable - it was okay, but hopefully since it's a duology, the second book will close things up with greater impact!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is Watchdog! The cover for Down Days is crazy though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have lots of spooky books/thrillers up there! Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic list and I can't believe I haven't read any of these😬

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI, your link on Jana's site doesn't seem to be working today. :)

    Five Total Strangers sounds interesting!

    My post .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Five Total Strangers is high on my TBR list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED the Suicide House and I want to read the Andrew Mayne title. Happy reading!

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fable is excellent. I hope you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep seeing Fable around the blogosphere, I will have to look it up. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you've got some fantastic books on your TBR! I need to read Fable, too. I've heard it's really good. Never heard of The Watchdog, but that cover! It definitely caught my attention and now I'm curious. :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you enjoy Fable! I've not read it yet, but I did enjoy both her previous books 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take. I think the Bibliosanctum have contributed a lot of books to my tar - and yours too!
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Down Days! Man, I was so excited to get a copy of this for review but I haven't read it yet. I'm finally getting back into reading so I'm hoping to get to this one soon too. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the cover for Down Days! I'd pick that as a likely prospect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm still loving the cover of The Down Days! 👍✨

    ReplyDelete