Thursday, September 22, 2022

Hallowtween Read-a-thon!

So my bestie Stormi is hosting a month-long Hallowtween read-a-thon over on her YouTube channel which runs the entire month of October and focuses on Middle Grade reads.  Of course, I'm using this as a great excuse to read some Goosebumps books.  I missed out on them as a kid and feel like they are something younger me would have loved so I want to pick up a few in October.  I am linking Stormi's announcement post HERE.

Below you will find the board and the prompts along with what I plan on reading to obtain my Bingo!

 

  • I ain’t ‘fraid of no ghost - Book featuring a ghost.

  • Read a book with red on the cover - Doesn’t matter how much red.

  • Monster mash/Halloween - A book featuring any kind of monster or set at halloween.

  • What’s that coming out of the sky - Book with Alien.

  • Book with black on the Cover - Doesn’t matter how much black.

  • Scooby Doo where are you? - A friend group.

  • Spooky cover - You determine the level of spooky.

  • Book with orange on the cover - Doesn’t matter how much orange.

  • Haunted house or object - Choose between a haunted house or maybe a haunted object or both! 


So I'm going with Spooky Cover, Black on the Cover and Monster Mash.



5 comments:

  1. Oh those look like fun Goosebump books!!! Thanks for posting about my readathon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love that Halloween bingo. I bet the kids I work with would love it, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Have so much fun with this!! I love the prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fun! I love the prompts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so late seeing this post! This sounds like a fun challenge😁

    ReplyDelete