HERE. Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. This week's topic is wishes I would like the wish genie to grant.
Genie, please grant me.....my own bookstore. I have always wanted to own a cozy little bookstore downtown where people could come in and browse and buy as they please. I would have comfy chairs and couches set up and free coffee for patrons. Also, it would HAVE to be pet friendly.
2. Genie, please grant me....27 hour days. That way I could devote the extra 3 hours strictly to reading. That's a whole extra 21 hours a week!
3. Genie, please grant me....the ability to write a best-seller. I would love to be able to write for a living and then my husband and I could stay home with our kids (aka pups).
4. Genie, please grant me... the ability to have all my ARC approvals which I really, really want to be approved.
5. Genie, please grant me...a library which automatically has every book I want available when I want it - no more reserves.
6. Genie, please grant me...A large room totally quipped to house all my books and be my own personal reading retreat.
7. Genie, please grant me....all 5 of my reading buddies (boxer boys) together at one time as puppies. I miss Cicero, Barkley and Cooper so much!
That's really all I could come up with this week. What did you wish for????