- Books has to be released and reviewed in 2016.
- Other challenges can be used as well, if you are participating in the Netgalley / Edelweiss challenge or in the COYER challenge, books can count towards more than one challenge, as long as the ones you use for the 2016 New Release Reading Challenge qualify to the other rules.
- The minimum length for a book to qualify is 100 pages, it can be in any format though, physical, e-book, ARC or audiobook.
- The New Book Release Challenge is open from January 1st through December 31st 2016, and sign-ups are open until February 15th 2016.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, you can link to your review on Goodreads or Booklikes instead – so don’t be shy!
There are four levels in the New Release Challenge:
- 1-15 books per year – New Release Newbie
- 16-30 books per year – New Release Pro
- 31-45 books per year – New Release Veteran
- 45+ books per year – New Release Enthusiast