Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Really Late Cloak & Dagger Link-Up


So guys, I'm really sorry this is going up late and I've been kind of slacking on the Cloak & Dagger communication front.  Thank heavens for Stormi.  Hope everyone is doing great with their challenges.  I believe I met mine last month but I'm still tracking because I want to know what to shoot for next year.  And BTW, I am assuming Stormi and I will be hosting again.  We haven't really talked about it but if she's in, so am I.  I've already had some people comment they wanted to give this challenge a go in 2018.

So leave your link-ups so we can all check out some books we might want to add to our TBRs.








1 comment:

  1. oh I wish I hadn't been so disorganized this year regarding challenges! I'll put this one in my calendar for next year!

    ReplyDelete