Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Feed Your TBR - The Little Coffee Shop of Horrors

 

Can't Wait Wednesday, which I have adapted to better suit my blog as "Feed Your TBR" is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight highly anticipated books.  It is based on the Waiting on Wednesday meme which used to be hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


September 12, 2024

SYNOPSIS: Will true love brew in this killer coffee shop?

One new owner. One hot barista. And one seriously weird coffee shop

Adele is down on her luck. She’s just been kicked out of her latest musical theatre gig, and it now looks like the bright lights of Broadway are behind her for good. So, when the opportunity comes up to take over a Brooklyn coffee shop, it feels like at last things are going her way.

The only issue is the coffee shop comes with strings attached in the form of one very grumpy (but roasting hot) waiter, Ben. He’s worked there for years and he’s not about to move on just because there’s a new owner in town.

But soon it’s not just Ben who’s smoldering, because strange things are happening with the old coffee roasting machine in the back of the shop, with roaring flames and weird noises that seem to come from nowhere. She’d ask Ben for help, but he never seems to be around when there’s a problem to fix. And to add to it all, now some of the regular customers are nowhere to be seen…

Trouble is brewing for Adele and, before she knows it, she’s in a whole latte trouble.

WHY I CAN'T WAIT:  While the synopsis does sound pretty good, I'm not going to lie and admit I will solely be picking this up because of the cover. 


WHAT CAN'T YOU WAIT FOR THIS WEEK????



7 comments:

  1. As you've already mentioned, this one sounds like loads of fun, Barb. And that cover is really intriguing:)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like my kind of book! Thanks Barb, adding it to my TBR😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound good. And I love the cover too. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the title of this! And it does sound like a good one. I hope you get your hands on it so I can check out your review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The synopsis has intrigued me for sure! I hope that you enjoy this one Barb - I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both the synopsis and the cover. This one is going on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds so good! I'm adding it to my wishlist right now! :D

    ReplyDelete