Friday, September 6, 2024

August 2024 Wrap Up

 


August was a slower reading month for me. I did read a couple of longer books as well as one or two which were a tad bit slower than I wanted.  I also had a 1-paw read, which is rare for me, and while it didn't cause a slump, it did make for slow going for a while.



Grave Peril (Dresden Files #3)


Notes on a Zombie

Corrupt


Black Bird Oracle

Bully


Ghost Station

We Love the Nightlife

You May Now Kill the Bride

I have to say we all know what my least favorite book was, and I even did ranting and raving review in case you missed it.  And I can't believe I had only one 5-paw read all month - of course it had a dog!  

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE READ THIS MONTH???





6 comments:

  1. At least most of your reads were 4- and 5-star. That's good. My favorite read in August was probably either The Taken Ones by Jess Lowrey or Until Next Summer by Ali Brady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a pretty good month to me. I had a lot of great August reads including This is Why We Lied by Karin Slaughter and Spirit Crossing by William Kent Krueger.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'll have to go read your one paw review, I do love a good ranting review, lol. I had a slow reading month as well. Hoping September goes better, but time makes such a difference in how much I get read!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry that you had a 1 paw read slow you down this month. It looks like a good reading month. I love the Dresden Files and am curious about that zombie book. Have a great September!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a bad month, despite the one paw read. Here's hoping September brings you more 5 paw books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. August was an average month for me, most of the books I read were 3 stars for me 😫

    ReplyDelete