Mom found a list on the 'net which described us boxers to a tee and I asked her if I could post it here. She said yes, but to make sure people know the original list can be found on iheartdogs.
10 Things only Boxer Owners Understand:
10. Their tongue has a mind of its own.
9. Snorts are just a way of saying "I Love You."
8. They are one of the most patient creatures you will ever meet.
7. You MUST give them attention - daily, on the hour, every hour.
6. To love a boxer is to learn to live with flatulence.
5. They make the best "guilty" and "sad" faces in the world.
4. There is nothing like a "wiggle butt" to make a bad day good.
3. You are probably the only owner's who have to learn
to avoid front paws.
2. They are the self appointed greeter for the house.
1. You don't have a dog so much as a forever puppy.
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!