Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday - Top Books I've Read So Far in 2015

The Top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found here.   Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. This week we are looking at my top 10 books so far this year.  I am glad I have finished so many already as it gives me plenty to choose from.  The pic should take you to my Goodreads review.

A Hundred Pieces of Me: Lucy Dillon.  I have yet to read a Dillon book I did not love.









Vision in Silver (The Others #3): Anne Bishop.  I adore this series and it is probably sad how many lists books from it have made this year already.









The Blondes: Emily Schultz. 










The Awesome: Eva Darrows.  Love that cover and what a fun read!










The Midnight Plan of the Repo Man: W. Bruce Cameron.  This is a wonderful start to a new series and I love Cameron's writing.  Plus, Jake the Basset is adorable.









Lawyer for the Dog: Lee Robinson.  Just finished this one up over the weekend and it definitely is one of my top 3 so far.  LOVED IT!









The Ice Twins: S. K. Tremayne. Everyone seems to compare this to Gone Girl (just like all other thrillers it seems) but this is a wonderful book and should stand on its own without comparisons.








Apocalypse Bow Wow: James Proimos III.  Hilarious children's book which I found totally suitable for adults as well. 









Day Shift (Midnight, Texas #2): Charlaine Harris.  So much better than the Sookie Stackhouse books.  









The Dog Park: Laura Caldwell.  Great contemporary.  










That was rather easy.  I think that covers all of my 5 star ratings so far this year.  Have you read any of these and what made your list this year?


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I definitely will have to check out Apocalypse Bow Wow. I tried reading the first Others book but just couldn't get into it. Which is a shame because I know so many people who loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do. I read it on Overdrive from my library but plan on purchasing a hard copy I enjoyed it so much.

      Delete
  2. I really want to read the Others series. It sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it whenever I can. Hope you find time to pick it up.

      Delete