Friday, August 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (29)

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews. This week was quite a mixture!


From Penguin First to Read and Edelweiss:


Nightfall A Likely Story Dogs of Littlefield

Nightfall: Jake Halpern and Peter Kujawinski - This comes out sometime in October and sounds like a great thriller/horror.  Thanks Penguin First to Read!
A Likely Story (Library Lover's Mystery #6): Jenn McKinlay - This is one of my favorite cozy mystery series so I am thrilled to get an ARC from Edelweiss and Berkley.  It releases November 3, 2015.
The Dogs of Littlefield: Suzane Berne - Releases January 12, 2016 from Simon & Shuster.


 I picked these up for my Kindle:

Tor Maddox Karma's A Bitch Sideswiped

Tor Maddox- Unleashed: Liz Coley - Grabbed it for free (look at the dog!)
Karma's A Bitch (A Pet Psychic Mystery #1): Shannon Esposito.  I have had my eye on this series for a while and it was free, so I snagged it.
Sideswiped (The Peri Reed Chronicles #0.5): Kim Harrison - Thought this would be a great way to get ready for her new series.  It's only $0.99 on Amazon right now,


A Talent for Trickery Wonderland Tell the Story

A Talent for Trickery (The Thief-Takers #1): Alissa Johnson -  It comes out November 3, 2015 from Sourcebooks Casablanca.
Wonderland: Jennifer Hillier - What a totally creepy cover.  This releases October 5, 2015 from Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books.
Tell the Story to Its End: Simon P. Clark - Looks like another creepy tale. Releases October 20, 2015 from St. Martin's Press.


Many thanks to Edelweiss, Penguin, Netgalley and all the publishers for the ARC's.  I can't wait to get to them all!  What did you guys get this week?  Leave a comment so I can make sure to check out your haul!  Until next time.



2 comments:

  1. That's a great range of genres you have this week. I live my dystopia, horror and UF reading but sometimes I think I should maybe branch out from that just a little bit...but there again I don't want to be reading a pile of things I don't like and give low ratings to! Argghh! Enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always read a bunch of different stuff although I certainly have my favorites. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete