Sunday, July 31, 2016

July 2016 Wrap Up


July was a pretty good reading month and while I did have my first DNF in over 3 years, I had numerous 4 and 5 paw reads so I guess it balanced out.  I would be lying though if I said that DNF still didn't bother me - it's just something that I rarely do. The challenges are going well and so far, summer COYER has been a blast and it has been a lot of fun reconnecting with some familiar bloggers and meeting some new ones.  On with the recap and update!

GOODREADS: 70/100
WHAT AN ANIMAL IX: 16/12 (finished)
CLOAK & DAGGER CHALLENGE: 15/20
HORROR READING CHALLENGE: 15/16
NEW RELEASE CHALLENGE: 46/30 (finished)
SUMMER COYER CHALLENGE: 13

So overall I read 10 books in July and 100 pages of the DNF one.  I had 2 3-paw reads, 5 4-paw reads and 3 5-paw reads.  I really read some great books this month and had a lot of fun doing so.  Guess that somewhat makes up for the DNF.  I'm getting really close to finishing my Cloak & Dagger Challenge and my Horror Reading Challenge and I'm pretty sure I'll finish those in August.  Hope everyone is staying on task and thanks for stopping by the farm!


6 comments:

  1. You did really well on your book challenges this month! July was a bit of a washout for me with all the hassles that came along. This month I'm trying to get ahead in my book reviews so I have stuff to post while I'm curled up in front of the Olympic coverage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're doing so well with your reading challenges. I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did really well this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so good at challenges, I guess it helps to report how you're doing each month, r? And ten books read, I'm so jealous! I'm hoping I can do better with my reading in August.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great going with your challenges, you're so close to finishing everything!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are amazing stats! How on earth do you manage that?!

    ReplyDelete