This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE. Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. This week is all about sharing information so I am providing you with 10 facts about me/my blog.
1. I DON'T ACTUALLY LIVE ON A FARM. If you ever look at my initial few posts HERE and HERE, you'll gather a little insight about how The Farm was started. I guess it technically was never a book blog to begin with either.
2. I GRADUATED WITH A BACHELOR'S IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND WAS ACCEPTED TO LAW SCHOOL, BUT NEVER ATTENDED.
3. I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!
4. MY TWO HUMAN BEST FRIENDS ARE MY HUSBAND AND MY GRANDFATHER. Here he is with my cousin's son. Grandpa will be 95 in July and is still going strong!
5. MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS "WHAT DREAMS MAY COME." I have read the book but didn't like it as well.
6. MY FAVORITE AUTHOR IS STEPHEN KING. No big surprises there I am sure.
7. PRINCE IS MY FAVORITE MUSICIAN (again, but shocker). I love all kinds of music and in college listened to a lot of alternative, but my favorite always has been and always will be Prince. In fact, I have watched Purple Rain 4 times since his passing alone.
8. I AM AN ONLY CHILD. I truly consider myself an introvert but can "play" an extrovert really well when the situation calls for it.
9. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE OWNED 5 BOXERS SINCE WE WERE MARRIED - Cicero, Barkley. Cooper, Booker T and Cassius. They have all had "B" or "C" names even though Booker is primarily called "T." In fact, we already have names for our next one, hubby like Chaden (if you like Banshee, the series, you will recognize this) and I want 2 brothers (Bowie and Barlow - after the vampire in Salem's Lot). We've never had 2 from the same liter together so I don't know if that will happen or not.
10. I WENT TO JUNIOR PROM WITH MY FRIEND KENNY. Get it "Barbie and Ken." Lots of jokes ensued.
So there you have it! Some interesting new, and not-so-new tidbits about me and The Farm.