Saturday, July 23, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (73)


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Clicking on the book should take you to the Goodreads page. 

A few weeks ago I placed an order for a few books from Book Depository and I think they were all shipped separately so they have been trickling in over the past week or so.  Here's the physical copies I snagged:



Martini Henry Waer Small Angry Planet The Emergency Zoo


I also received a few galleys which I am excited about:

Glitter City of Wolves Hell Bay Dusk or Dark

Tammy from Books, Bones & Buffy sent me the following book. Thanks Tammy and if you aren't checking her blog on a regular basis, you should be.

 Game of Thrones Psychology

And Laura Daleo sent me the latest in her series.  I read "Immortal Kiss" last year and found it to be really enjoyable so I was glad she contacted me about its sequel.

 Bound by Blood

So what did you add to your shelves this week??? Have you read any of these???


9 comments:

  1. This old relic of a computer is so slow it is taking me all day to get my first blog visits in. Rarg! This new computer better be good when I get it next week!!! I hope I can get some reading done tonight as the last two weeks have not been a great success. Give your furry dudes a big hug from me and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I went and put City of Wolves on my TBR list wishlist as it sounded pretty good. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Emergency Zoo looks interesting... I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, check out all of these awesome-looking books! I'm going to be honest, I haven't heard of any of them. But Glitter and City of Wolves seem intriguing. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some new books to me and what pretty covers. Bound by Blood looks good, as do a couple of the others. Have a great Sunday.
    sherry @ fundinmental My Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy your books! I’ve heard good things about The Long Way To A Small Angry Planet. I’m considering adding that one to my giant TBR list.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have a copy of Glitter! It sounds like such an awesome read so I hope that we both enjoy it. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glitter looks good! So do your other new books. Hope you enjoy them!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some wonderful books! All these titles are things I would love to read. have fun with all your new titles.

    ReplyDelete