Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Feed Your TBR - Twilight Falls (Shady Hollow #4)

 


 Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight highly anticipated books.  It is based on the Waiting on Wednesday meme which used to be hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. 



November 7, 2023

FROM GOODREADS: It's spring in Shady Hollow, and romance is in the air. Even reporter Vera Vixen is caught up in the season as her relationship with new police chief Orville Braun blossoms. But true love is not always smooth sailing, as two of the hollow's young residents come to find. Jonah Atwater and Stasia von Beaverpelt find themselves battling their families in order to be together. And when Alan's father, Shelby, goes over the top of Twilight Falls, all signs point to Stasia being the murderer.


The evidence against Stasia appears overwhelming, and Orville arrests her. It looks like the case is closed, but Vera isn't so sure. There are almost too many clues indicating Stasia is the killer, leading her to suspect someone is setting Stasia up. Besides, what about the mysterious ghostly creature skulking around town at night? Maybe he or she was involved? As Vera investigates further, her sleuthing puts her in direct opposition to Orville, and soon she's stirred up a hornet's nest of trouble.

WHY I CAN'T WAIT: I recently started this series and I have to admit, I feel in love with it. I still need to read #3 and a novella but if I space them out right, I can be ready for this one when it releases. I hope we get lots more in this world!

WHAT BOOK CAN'T YOU WAIT FOR THIS WEEK?

8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this series, but it's sounds so cute! A cozy mystery with animal characters? I need to check it out:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great choice Barb! I hope you enjoy the entire series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this sounds fun, and it's always nice when a series just hits right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this one and it sounds good. I haven't read the previous books in the series though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your enjoying this series so much, I really need to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that cover! I love the sound of this series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks interesting. I love the cover. Hope you enjoy it when you get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Middle Grade looking cover still irks me. 😆

    ReplyDelete