Tuesday, April 2, 2024

March 2024 Wrap Up

 

 

I can't believe we are already a quarter of the way through 2024.  Where does the time go?  Again, I had a pretty good reading month and read quite a variety of books.  I also got to interview a new indie author so if you didn't catch it, make sure to go look.  Still catching up on reviews so if you see something here you really want my thoughts on, let me know and I will try to prioritize it.



What Grows in the Dark

White Trash Zombie Apocalypse

Dark Roots

Fangirl Down

A Grave Robbery

Will-O' the-Wisp

Hunt on Dark Waters

Everyone on This Train is a Suspect

The Time I Got Drunk and Yeeted a Love Potion at a Werewolf

The Unseen

That Time I Got Drunk and Saved a Demon



So, as I mentioned, quite the variety.  I really fell in love with the Mead Mishap series and read two books pretty close together.  My biggest surprise was Dark Roots probably because it hadn't been on my radar very long and because it was a great start to a new series, and I do love a new series.  My lowest rating was Will-O' the-Wisp which was probably because it was a short story I read so I can read an advanced copy of an arc novella in April.  But overall, a good month.

Did you read anything I absolutely should add to my TBR or have you read any of these and felt similarly or differently???





















2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are doing well. I'm into the next WTZ and can barely stop listening.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read a lot! I still need to continue the Mead Mishaps series. I'm glad you rated the 2nd book 5 stars. And yep, the year is going by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete