Top 5 Wednesday was created by Gingereadslainey on booktube and can also be found on goodreads. The link can be found here. This week we are looking at the top 5 authors we would like to meet. I had to do some thinking but managed to narrow it down.
1. Stephen King - I have loved him for as long as I can remember. He pretty much started my love of reading and he keeps coming up with such new, interesting ideas.
2. Joe Hill - I really enjoy his works and since his father is coming, might as well make it a family reunion.
3. Edgar Allen Poe - While this is physically impossible without the use of a time machine or maybe a Ouija board, he would make an interesting dinner quest don't you think?
4. Karen Marie Moning - I am dying to read Burned, and would love to ask her what happens next in the world of Mac, Barrons and Dani.
4. Anne Rice - But I would like to meet her on her old turf - New Orleans. I think it would be interesting to have her show me some of the Gothic scenery and I would love to tell her how Tom Cruise single-handedly ruined my love for Lestat (although I am betting she has heard that before).
Can you imagine a party with all of these individuals? It would definitely have to be held on Halloween.