This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE. Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. This week I am showcasing my favorite book blogs and throwing in a few booktubers for good measure. These are bloggers who I usually check every day or at least several times a week and who have added drastically to my TBR/Wishlist.
1. BOOKS, MOVIES, REVIEWS OH MY! - Stormi is one of my favorite blogger and I am loving cohosting the Cloak & Dagger Challenge with her this year. She reads a variety of genres and I really enjoy seeing what cozy mysteries she reads each month.
2. DANIELA ARK'S BLOG FOR READERS, WRITER AND BLOGGERS - Daniela has one of the prettiest blogs around and she writes a lot of well thought out and inspiring entries about various topics. She reads a lot of dystopian, apocalyptic, horror and paranormal books and I love checking out what she has been up to.
3. BOOKS BONES & BUFFY - I love checking out Tammy's blog. She reviews a lot of arcs and I am always adding to my TBR. Her Stacking the Shelves posts always a book (or two or three) which I have been eyeing and reviews are very detailed, yet still non-spoilery.
4. CHUCKLESBOOKCAVE: Chuckles has one of the very first blogs I stumbled across. She reads such an interesting array of books and she isn't afraid to express her honest opinion in her reviews - which I admire. Chuckle is also able to DNF books and being this is something I have a very hard time doing, I am extremely envious!
5. THE BOOK DEN - Jennifer reads and reviews a lot of books from the horror genre and she is great about locating new horror releases each month.
6. MY BOOKISH WAYS - This is a wonderful book blog. Not only does it feature regular reviews, author interviews and excepts, it also focuses on new releases in the thriller, horror, mystery and sci-fi genres each month. Also, usually about once a week they do a feature on Kindle titles which are on sale for under $5.00 that week which has led to quite a few 1-click purchases.
7. POOCHES SMOOCHES - This blog is ran by author, Jackie Bouchard. She wrote two of my favorite books I read last year - House Trained and Rescue Me, Baby. I have had a few conversations with Jackie via her blog and twitter and she is a joy. She mainly focuses on posts about her dog, Rita but I always have to check in weekly to see how Rita is doing. (Also, Booker T has a huge book-crush on Maybe and has remained faithful to her for over a year now).
Booktubers of note:
8. BINGEREADER (Missy) - Missy reads a lot of YA but also some adult. She is always doing great book hauls and checks out tons of titles from her local library. She is a blast to watch and loves the horror genre.
9. WINX & INK - I only recently found Winx's channel, but she does a lot of reviews and reads a variety of genres. I really enjoy her informative videos,
10. LINDSEY REY - I have watched Lindsey Rey for over a year. She is an avid reader and not only does book hauls, but also focuses on weekly wrap-ups and author explorations. She reads quite a bit of fantasy and sci-fi and enjoys middle grade, young adult, adult and graphic novels.
Seriously guys, you should check out all of these individuals. I'm sure you are bound to find someone new to follow!