Saturday, April 21, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (158)

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews. And it now has a new co-host where individuals can link up as well - Marlene from Reading Reality.  Clicking on the book (or title) should take you to the Goodreads page.  I'm also now linking up with the Sunday Post which is hosted by Kimberly@Caffeinated Book Reviewer

The first three books I have to show you I either won or bought with a gift card I won.  I won "Night Dahlia" in a giveaway over at Books Bones & Buffy and I'm really excited to read it.  I actually just ordered the first one for $2.00 from Book Outlet and should get it in a week or so.  Next, Renee George sent me a review copy of "The Pit List Murders" and you guys know how much I love Smooshie.  Finally, I won a gift card from Daniela at Nocturnal Devices and I ordered "Your Robot Dog Will Die" for my Kindle with it.  



So that's it this week - short and sweet. What did you add this week????

31 comments:

  1. Sometimes, short and sweet is good. It's one of those weeks for me, which hopefully will give me some time to do some catching up. Congrats on winning The Night Dahlia! I hope you'll enjoy both the first book and this sequel!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read both of them. I hope to start the series soon!

      Delete
  2. Your Robot Dog will Die. Ha! What a title! Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Problem is I think the book will be sad so I tend to want those books, then put them off!

      Delete
  3. I didn't have much time to read this week. Hope you enjoy your books. I always like the books with dogs on the covers that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta have my doggies. I can't wait to read more about Smooshie!

      Delete
  4. I'm glad your copy of The Night Dahlia arrived, just remember it can be read as a standalone😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea but I'm anal and even when they can be standalones, I tend to have to start with book one!

      Delete
  5. Well congrats on your winnings those are exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've had a good week. Congrats on the winds and all of those fun books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smooshie? The dog's name is Smooshie??? AW! AWW! Veru curious to see how Night Dahlia picks up the story after the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love the name Smooshie and she's a rescue Pit which makes her even more special!

      Delete
  8. Oh, I love that cover for The Night Dahlia. Hope you have a wonderful week. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to reading the next Smooshie adventure when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it came out last week so hopefully you can grab a copy soon!

      Delete
  10. The Night Dahlia has a pretty awesome cover, I love the colouring! Happy reading!

    Ronnie @ Paradise Found

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the wins! I love winning books! Have a great week of reading!

    Mary my #Sunday Roundup #15!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh. I thought your post said you spent $200 on a book from Book Outlet. I was so confused until I realized there was a period in there. Lol. I was wondering why Book Outlet would have such an expensive book in their warehouse.

    Hope you enjoy your inexpensive books! Thanks for visiting Shell's Stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, I can't imagine ever paying that much for a book - although I'm sure I've came close with textbooks in the past!

      Delete
  13. You did great this week! Gift cards are the best. I hope you love all of your new books, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I tried to hold on to it but when this one was released, I knew I was sold!

      Delete
  14. haha, the title Your Robot Dog Will Die is a fantastic title! I hope you'll enjoy them all, Barb!

    ReplyDelete