Thursday, November 16, 2023

Ho Ho Ho Readathon!

 

 

So today starts a new readathon and I'm super excited about.  This one is being hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer and all the details can be found HERE.  I love my spooky reads, but I will admit I'm ready for some lighter ones.  I have quite a few holiday themed books on my TBR so I'm hoping to knock out quite a few.  I start a 9-day stay-cation after work on the 17th so I'm hoping that will give me lots of extra reading time.  Here are some books that might get picked up.  Click on the title if you want the description on Goodreads.



Wrapped With a Beau - Lillie Vale
Faking Christmas - Kerry Winfrey


Pup and Dragon: How to Catch an Elf - Alice Walstead
Apple Cider Slaying - Julie Ann Lindsey
A Christmas Candy Killing - Christina Romerill
The Twelve Dogs of Christmas - Susan Wiggs

So make sure you hop over to Caffeinated Reviews if you are interested in signing up and joining the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Looks great. I've done this one some years. It's fun.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking a break from retail this holiday season means I actually get to enjoy the holidays, you know? So I'm kinda excited to see holiday reads start trickling into the book blogger sphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like the perfect time of year for this readathon! I also have a 9 day staycation 😁 I hope we both get lots of reading in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your staycation! I hope you get lots of rest and fun books read. :D

    ReplyDelete