Friday, February 2, 2024

January 2024 Wrap Up

 


I wanted a quick way to track and share my reads each month and I think I may have hit on something that will work for me each month.  I also plan on updating my challenges each quarter.  Let me know what you think? 


                       
Wreck the Halls

The Devil Came Down the Mountain


The Heiress

End of Watch

The Shuddering

My Life as a White Trash Zombie

Birdie and Harlow

Haunted

Pretty Boys Are Poisonous

When in Doubt, Play Dead

So I had some pretty good reads and not a bad way to start the month.  Of course, I didn't get to everything I wanted but such is a bookworm's problems, right?

Did you read anything this month I absolutely need to add to my TBR?



4 comments:

  1. I love this! You did great since you had some reading you enjoyed.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post. What a fun way to sum up your month of reading. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some good books this month! Of course the WTZ book was good, and I do want to read that Tessa Bailey book. Here's to February being a good reading month too!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember reading a review of Birdie and Harlow on another blog and thought it sounded so good. Looks like a really good month!

    ReplyDelete