Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Feed Your TBR - The Hunt (The Moon Blood Saga)

 


Can't Wait Wednesday, which I have adapted to better suit my blog as "Feed Your TBR" is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight highly anticipated books.  It is based on the Waiting on Wednesday meme which used to be hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


March 12, 2024

FROM GOODREADS: Charlotte has survived transforming into a werewolf, but now she must face her new life and the new world that she has been thrown into. To become part of the pack, Charlotte has to not only prove to the new pack that she is capable, but she must embrace her new beast to survive the Hunt in the Trappers Forest. A forest that is forbidden for most to enter and littered with traps from the past fur trade―but it’s not the traps that scare Charlotte the most, it’s the ghosts that seem to keep following her and Levi, leading them directly to this forest for a hunt that will test her and her beast. Budding love interests, new friendships, and a future pack are all what awaits Charlotte, but what she can’t get her head around is why everyone is so scared of a forest―and why does it feel like rogue wolves are still following her . . .

WHY I CAN'T WAIT:
I picked up the first book in this series from my local library last year when I saw it on the "new releases" shelf.  I ended up loving it and have been looking forward to continuing it for what seems like forever. 

WHAT BOOK CAN'T YOU WAIT FOR THIS WEEK???


8 comments:

  1. This really does sound good, and since you loved the first book, hopefully this will work just as well:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books that feature shifters, especially werewolves. I'm actually reading one now. And this book also sounds like a really good one. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read a werewolf series in years. This sounds like a good series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A forest that is forbidden...yet they all have to survive a hunt in it? Very intriguing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cover is very interesting looking...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you enjoy this new book in the series Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a really good werewolf book. Hope you enjoy it as much as the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds really good. It's been awhile since I've read a book featuring a werewolf, so I'll have to check out this series. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete