Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Feed Your TBR - A Cold Night for Alligators

 

Can't Wait Wednesday, which I have adapted to better suit my blog as "Feed Your TBR" is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight highly anticipated books.  It is based on the Waiting on Wednesday meme which used to be hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


April 10, 2024

FROM GOODREADS: A determined CDC epidemiologist goes rogue to tackle a mysterious outbreak in Savannah, only to find himself entangled with a pair of urban explorers and a dangerous, tortured soul in an abandoned theme park where dark forces stir.

WHY I CAN'T WAIT:  This isn't much of a synopsis for this new horror release but the setting of an abandoned theme park in Savannah definitely sells it for me.

WHAT BOOK CAN'T YOU WAIT FOR THIS WEEK???

8 comments:

  1. Wow I think I need this. I love the title, and I agree about the setting. Abandoned theme parks is one I need more of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds exciting. I do like the setting too. Also, sounds like it would make a good movie. I'll add this to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very short description but that doesn't mean I'm not intrigued. I love books set in abandoned places. It's always a good thrill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Savannah setting on top of an abandoned theme park appeals to me too. This sounds very promising! I hope you love it when you read it, Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the title! It sounds like it could be a humorous horror story, which I am quite partial to:)).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great horror choice! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds awesome! I love the sound of an abandoned theme park setting. Spooky! Thanks for sharing! Hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's got me interested. I'm wondering what an outbreak could have to do with an abandoned theme park too. Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete