Saturday, February 20, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (52)

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Clicking on the book should take you to the Goodreads page. 

It was a slow week book-wise here on the farm and I really only obtained three review copies.  I did win a Goodreads contest and have a book coming in the mail so I should be able to post them to next week's haul.


The Awakening of Sunshine Girl The 52nd The Transatlantic Conspiracy

 I read The Haunting of Sunshine Girl and enjoyed it more that I thought I might so I am glad to have book 2. Also, don't know if I have ever mentioned it, but I am pretty much a sucker for any book with an octopus or tentacles on it so I had to get a copy of The Transatlantic Conspiracy.

So what did you add to your shelves this week?

9 comments:

  1. I've forgotten the meaning of a slow week at The Book Cave! And I LOVE it! *sniggers* I hope you have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these books before. I will be looking forward to your reviews. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up Sunshine Girl when I was working at the Scholastic Call Center as it was .35 for paperbacks. I didn't know it had a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul this week, you have a lot of great looking books. I haven't heard of these three but they all look really interesting, I hope you enjoy them all :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting books, but sometimes a slow week is a good thing, haha. I don't know any of these three -- dare I look them up and find out what they're about, and risk adding to my list? Heh. Hope you enjoy 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh awesome haul The Transatlantic Conspiracy looks very intriguing. I must check it out and now what it is about! Thank you for your great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really looking forward to reading the Transatlantic Conspiracy! I hope it turns out to be great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of any of your new books, Barb, but I hope you'll enjoy them all!
    Have a wonderful week and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Haunting of Sunshine Girl sounds great! I just added it to GR thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete