Monday, February 1, 2016

February TBR(P)


Last month was a pretty good start to the new year.  I managed to actually read 9 of my 12 potential books which I think is the best yet.  I don't believe I will get all 12 of these read, but I like to have a selection to chose from.  Also, I am participating in Stormi's Getting Cozy With A Mystery month-long project, so I really need to get a few of them read.  Keep your eyes posted this month because there might be a related special guest stopping by and even a giveaway!

So here's what I am hoping to dive into!


Black Cat Crossing Holding Court Deadgirl Marked in Flesh
Into the Dim Dying for A Cupcake Suicide Squad 1 Melberly Manor
The Changing Season Night Vale Mr. Goodwitch Spill Simmer Falter Wither

Some of these are ARCs so will any of you be reading them along with me? If not, what are your reading plans?


4 comments:

  1. I am hoping to get to Into The Dim this month. I really need to read the Anne Bishop series soon. I hope these are all great reads for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plans at the moment are a week or two trying to get the tudor fiction books off my shelf to get the tbr down a bit. Then I'll either read a few mountain disaster books so I can pass them onto my uncle or back to the zombies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really hoping to get into the Anne Bishop series this year. Looks like a great lineup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great looking books to choose from, Barb. I keep meaning to start ABishop's series. Hopefully you'll enjoy all the books you manage to get to. :D

    ReplyDelete