Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 2016 Wrap Up



So overall, January was a pretty great month.  I read 14 books - well, actually 8 novels and 6 graphic novels.  While that is a pretty heavy number of graphic novels for me, I feel in love with the Saga series and just couldn't stop reading.  I am also managing to keep track of and make progress on my reading challenges which makes me happy.  All of my reviews have been posted here on my blog or on my Goodreads page so check them out if you want more details.  Here is where I stand on my 2016 challenges:

GOODREADS: 13/100
WHAT AN ANIMAL IX: 2/12
CLOAK AND DAGGER CHALLENGE: 1/20
HORROR READING CHALLENGE: 5/16
NEW RELEASE CHALLENGE: 6/30
2016 WINTER COYER: 8

And all my reviews have been linked up.  Now if I can continue this pattern, I might manage to accomplish most of these.  Also, on the personal goal front, Booker T reviewed "Lustlocked" so he is still adding his thoughts at least once a month which he likes to do.

So how did you do this month?

4 comments:

  1. Wow...you really made a lot of progress on your challenges. It sounds like you have a good reading month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great with your challenges! My reading has gone pretty well, but I haven't gotten any of my reviews posted yet. That's what I need to work on in February!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doing better with my Horror challenge than I am, I am just not currently listening to a YA horror...lol. Your doing good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great, Barb! And kudos to you for having everything linked. One of my Bookish Resolutions is to link up my posts...but I failed at it in January. ;)

    ReplyDelete