Tuesday, January 19, 2016

TTT - 10 Books I've Recently Added to My TBR


This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE.  Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. This week I am sharing with you the last 10 books I've added to my TBR.

Truthwitch  

Marked in Flesh

Saga Vol. 1

A Robot in the Garden  

Dying for a Cupcake

Gracekeepers

Signal to Noise 

Pride of Baghdad

Fortune's Pawn

Black Cat Crossing
Hopefully you can click on the link and it will take you to the Goodreads description in case you are interested in any of these.  It's a pretty wide variety, but hey, that's pretty much my reading habits.

What have you added to your TBR and can you recommend any of these?


14 comments:

  1. Great list! I'm hoping to read Truthwitch and Written in Red soon! I had some mixed feelings of Fortune's Pawn but the ending definitely made things better! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list!!! I really want to read Truthwitch and Saga. Here's my TTT http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-ive.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I love the variety. :)
    Top of My TBR Pile

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read Saga too. I plan on buying it soon, because I have been in the mood for a graphic novel. I read a lot of Manga though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Truthwitch. I think I might read it with my Goodreads group in February. Super excited! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking at reading the Saga series recently too! I've heard a lot of awesome things about it. I hadn't heard of 'Marked In Flesh' - definitely going to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I am waiting for Truthwitch from my library. I really want to read Anne Bishop's series and have the first one ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to read a lot of different types of books as well. Great diversified list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truthwitch was crazy amazing. I hope you'll love it. Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by my TTT earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My copy of Truthwitch is on its way and I can't wait to read it, I'll probably do it next week! :D I hope you'll get to read all of those books soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the variety in your list. I have been hearing so much about The Truthwitch and will probably be reading that at some point. Also, I have read other books by Denise Swanson and enjoyed them, so I am interesting in that one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like Denise's books, keep an eye open on my blog next month for something special!

      Delete
  12. Ooh, some good ones here. I need to read Signal to Noise, too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been hearing a lot about Truthwitch! My TTT

    ReplyDelete