Saturday, January 16, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (49)




Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Clicking on the book should take you to the Goodreads page. 

I managed to snag a few books/ebooks from miscellaneous places this week.  So let's get started.

I placed a small order from Bookoutlet on boxing day and am basically too lazy/too busy to take a pic (interpret that any way you want :)



Emily and Einstein Bones and All You Harrison Squared


I also received the following galleys from publishers/netgalley:

White Lies The Lie Tree Sit, Stay, Love The Exclusives

I am thrilled to have copy of The Lie Tree and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that cover.

So I am writing this ahead of time(Thursday) because I doubt if I have time to before Saturday. I have off on Friday so I plan on hitting a library in town which isn't my usual one and which is a little out of the way as well as the local bookstore to see if I can locate a copy of Truthwitch or Falling Kingdoms, so it is likely I will have more books which I will just add to next week's STS or perhaps even do a separate library haul. (Longest sentence ever!  Too tired to correct it - haha!)

What did you get this week? 


11 comments:

  1. I think I need to write some posts in advance as some days the time just gets away from me! But then I never seem to have the time to write extra posts in advance...crazy stuff! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I can get a post written days ahead of time. It doesn't happen too often though. I love the cover of The Lie Tree! I can't wait to see what you think of all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you love all of your new books this week. They look amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Exclusives looks like a great book. I saw it on Netgalley. I am a new follower via Bloglovin. My Blog is http://ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Enjoy your reading:) I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/01/stacking-shelves-11616.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  6. You is one that I've been wanting to reading since last year. Enjoy your latest haul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your books look great. I especially want to read Emily and Einstein. That sounds so good.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not heard of any of these, but I hope you enjoy reading all of them! And YES, that cover for The Lie Tree is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I picked up the sequel to You (on netgalley, did not realize it was a #2). Look forward to seeing how you like the first one.

    New library, local bookstore - that's what heaven looks like, right? Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been too lazy to do a post like this at all, Barb! ;) I hope you enjoyed the library and the bookstore...I want to find a copy of Truthwitch myself. :) You picked up some great looking books already though. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete