Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Reads (Booker T Shares What Mom Is Reading)


HELLO!  from the farm.  Thought it was about time I dropped in made an appearance.  Both Cassie and I survived the holidays and are now in the depths of winter - I hate cold weather.  Doesn't seem to bother the pup much but I have taken up an almost permanent residence if front of the fireplace.  Mom did manage to find us some pretty snappy dog coats this year so maybe I can get her to take some pics.  She keeps talking about some Jonas guy coming to visit this weekend and how much she hates him - well then don't invite him over!!!!!

Anyway, this weekend she is trying to finish off a review book and add a few graphic novels.

Lizzie Borden Pride izombie

Also, here are two pictures Mom took on her fancy phone and then converted to something I have no clue about. She blew them up and printed them off as 8x10's and is planning on framing them an hanging them in a special place in our home. I think they turned out really good, although mine is better. Of course, I am a little biased.







What are you reading this weekend?  Do you know this Jonas guy?  Give me some clues people so I know whether to bite him or not!!!! 

 

3 comments:

  1. I finally made it through The Game and The Governess, first time I have not really enjoyed a historical romance. :( Now reading Sanctuary Bay and listening to Little Beach Street Bakery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe in the snow storm! I love the dog photos. They are beautiful! I haven't heard of any of the books you are reading so I am really looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigoodness! I love the photos. I wouldn't have the first clue how to do something like that but they turned out very well! Sorry Booker T, I don't know this Jonas guy. :/ I'm currently reading Nowhere Ranch, which a friend gifted me.

    ReplyDelete