Friday, March 1, 2024

February 2024 Wrap Up

 


Another month down and let me be the first to say I'm glad February is in the rear-view mirror.  I had a pretty decent reading month even if my reviews here on the blog don't reflect it.  Hopefully I can get some of them caught up in March.  It's been a month, and I will share more in my Farm News this weekend.  In the meantime, enjoy looking at what I accomplished and my overall rating.


Drop, Cover and Hold On


The Woman in Me

If It Bleeds

Fatal First Edition

Beneath a Blood Red Moon

Episode 13

The Death of Prince Rogers Nelson 

Rosie and the Dreamboat

With Any Luck

Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues

The Last Days of Lilah Goodluck

Worst Wingman Ever


So, this month was definitely weird.  I only had one 3-paw read and instead had several 2-paw and 5-paw reads instead.  My overall favorite is probably a tie between Worst Wingman Ever and Fatal First Edition and the worst has to be Episode 13, only slightly beating out The Woman in Me for that award.

Did you read anything I absolutely should add to my TBR or have you read any of these and felt similarly or differently???


4 comments:

  1. At least you had more 5- and 4-star reads in February. That's a good thing, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished the next WTZ and it's also 5 hearts. I am glad I picked a series which isn't a dud.

    You had a good reading month. When you try new things you're going to get more diverse ratings and you try new things.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had an interesting variety of reads in February! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Episode 13 was super weird. I really loved it but I can see why you wouldn't. I hope you write a review! But you read a lot, looks like an overall good reading month😁

    ReplyDelete