Saturday, October 1, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (83)


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Clicking on the book (or title) should take you to the Goodreads page.

I only requested a few ARCs this week but am really excited about the ones I received.  


I was thrilled to get Timekeeper and Deadlight Jack, although I will have to read the first one before this one releases in January.  Tor sent me the new Seanan McQuire book Dusk or Dark or Dawn or Day (and can I add I will NEVER keep that title straight).  Finally, I featured Dracula vs. Hitler a few weeks ago on a W.O.W. so I couldn't resist requested it when I saw it came available.

I also snagged a few titles for my Kindle:


On Deadly Ground, Hell's Chapel and Hollow's Blood were free when I grabbed them and then I had to get The Faceless One because Deadlight Jack is #2 in the series.


So have you guys read any of these and what did you add to your shelves this week???

10 comments:

  1. These all look new to me! I just added Hell's Chapel to my shelves for free... Hmm how'd that happen? Lol! It looked good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Some interesting books you got here! Dracula vs. Hitler looks like a lot of fun! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good ones! I have been thinking about trying for Deadlight Jack but keep putting it off, but I really kind of want it...lol. I will be curious to see your review of Dracula Vs. Hitler.

    There you go adding to my list again as I went and got Hell's Chapel. :)

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Timekeeper! I love that book's cover. I saw it on Edelweiss a few months ago, available for download, and then it went up recently on NetGalley. I might download it but I am currently swamped in Oct/Nov ARCs, so maybe a bit later. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to check out Dracula vs. Hitler! I mean, it could be totally awesome or totally awful, but either way you just know it would be an interesting read at least. :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like some exciting reading for you. Enjoy! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these, but Timekeeper sounds like it could be fantastic!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you got Dracula Vs. Hitler, if my stack of books wasn't so out of control I would have requested it myself! I'll just be content to read your review:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oo Dracula vs Hitler! I wanted to request that one, but my TBR is already out of control for the rest of the year haha! I hope you enjoy it and all the rest of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dracula v Hitler? Consider me intrigued!

    ReplyDelete