I saw this tag on Booktube and I figured it would be fun to do since this month a lot of us are in the mood for all things spooky. The tag was created by Naomi TheBookLover so pop on over to see her.
1. CARVING PUMPKINS - What book would you carve up and set on fire?
Riverkeep - Martin Stewart. So far, it's been my on DNF of the year. So consider it gone!
2. TRICK OR TREAT - what character is a treat and what character is a trick?
The dog "Maybe" is so sweet and loving that she is definitely a treat.
Barrons from the Fever series is definitely a trick - you never know what you're getting with him - but he is well-loved anyway.
3. CANDY CORN - What book is always sweet?
Any book with Winnie-the-Pooh - need I say more?
4. GHOSTS - What character would you love to visit you as a ghost?
Sherlock Holmes (preferable the Robert Downing Jr. version)
5. DRESSING UP IN COSTUME - What character would you love to be for a day?
Meg from The Others series. Any longer than a day would suck, since she is a blood prophet, but a day would be fun so I can could meet all the other characters in the book!
6. WIZARDS AND WITCHES - What is your favorite Harry Potter moment?
The scene where Fred and George sets the fire dragon on Umbridge.
7. BLOOD AND GORE - What book was so creepy you had to take a break from it?
I don't creep out easily so I'll share my favorite King book with you which did creep me out -
Feel free to do this tag if you like (I rarely tag anyone). Just make sure to credit Naomi.