Monday, October 10, 2016

HALLOWEEN BOOK TAG!


I saw this tag on Booktube and I figured it would be fun to do since this month a lot of us are in the mood for all things spooky.  The tag was created by Naomi TheBookLover so pop on over to see her.

1. CARVING PUMPKINS - What book would you carve up and set on fire?

Riverkeep - Martin Stewart.  So far, it's been my on DNF of the year. So consider it gone!

2. TRICK OR TREAT - what character is a treat and what character is a trick?

The dog "Maybe" is so sweet and loving that she is definitely a treat.

Barrons from the Fever series is definitely a trick - you never know what you're getting with him - but he is well-loved anyway.

3. CANDY CORN - What book is always sweet?

Any book with Winnie-the-Pooh - need I say more?

4. GHOSTS - What character would you love to visit you as a ghost?

Sherlock Holmes (preferable the Robert Downing Jr. version)

5.  DRESSING UP IN COSTUME - What character would you love to be for a day?

Meg from The Others series.  Any longer than a day would suck, since she is a blood prophet, but a day would be fun so I can could meet all the other characters in the book!

6. WIZARDS AND WITCHES - What is your favorite Harry Potter moment?

The scene where Fred and George sets the fire dragon on Umbridge.

7.  BLOOD AND GORE - What book was so creepy you had to take a break from it?

I don't creep out easily so I'll share my favorite King book with you which did creep me out - 
The Shining.

Feel free to do this tag if you like (I rarely tag anyone).  Just make sure to credit Naomi.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had time to do book tags, but this was fun to read. Seeing the photo of Fred and George just makes me happy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BARRONS! It's funny because I couldn't stand him at first, but then I came to love him lol. What a fun tag! I'll have to try to do this one before Halloween comes and goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh fun tag! I might do this one. There's still one week this October that I want to do something Halloween-y but don't have anything scheduled yet. I haven't read any of these, but I believe Darkfever and Marked in Flesh are both on my TBR! (Oh, well, I have read HP, but doesn't count since that was in the question lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. According to the American Veterinary Medical Association, nearly 63% of all households in the United States own a cat carrier. A very important reason why people prefer to keep pets is that they are good company and very loving. Most pets make good friends and keep the owners busy.

    ReplyDelete