Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Feed Your TBR - Ghost Station

 


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight highly anticipated books.  It is based on the Waiting on Wednesday meme which used to be hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. 


April 9, 2024

FROM GOODREADS: As an exploration crew begins to establish residency on an abandoned planet, they must unravel the mystery behind the previous colonizer’s hasty departure. When their pilot is discovered dead – in what appears to be a gruesome murder – it’s up to the corporate-sponsored psychologist Dr. Ophelia Bray to find the killer among them … before someone else is next.

WHY I CAN'T WAIT:  I'm not a huge sci-fi reader girlie but there was something about Dead Silence I loved when I read it a few years back.  I'm excited to see what the author does with another space horror.

WHAT BOOK CAN'T YOU WAIT FOR THIS WEEK???


9 comments:

  1. I loved Dead Silence, so this is an automatic add for me! Can't wait:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added this so fast to my TBR after I read Dead Silence. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A space horror sound intriguing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Dead Silence so I will be needing to get my hands on this one to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Dead Silence and so will definitely have to add this one to my wish list. I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I love how creepy that cover looks! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been reading more sci-fi lately, so this sounds awesome! I just added it to my wishlist. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds really intriguing. I hope it's a great read for you!

    ReplyDelete