Monday, October 23, 2023

Well, That Was Kind of Sudden! (Puppy News)

So, I basically meant to do a Farm News post yesterday, but it became a rather eventful day and before I knew it, our family had grown.  We have been discussing Apollo needing a friend/brother or sister and Sunday we happened to stumble across a family in our town who had 4 puppies needing forever home. After a few hours of going back and forth, we decided we knew we'd add one eventually so why put it off any longer.

So, allow me to introduce Ezekiel (aka: Zeke or Baby Z)


He's 9 weeks old and fearless!  Wish us luck.  However, Apollo seems to be in love so it's gonna be worth it, I'm sure.

8 comments:

  1. Awww cute. I'm glad Apollo is fine with him. No puppies for us. We like to rescue the young one who have at least had some potty training. And we don't think we can handle 2 dogs on a full time basis. I can't wait to hear more about his adventures.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! Congrats on your new addition to your family. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, he's adorable!!! Congrats to your new family member, I can't wait to see more photos:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ezekiel is adorable! Congrats on the new puppy!

    ReplyDelete