Saturday, October 21, 2023

October Readathon Update

 


So, since October is almost over, I wanted to track how I am doing on my challenges/readathons.  So far, I'm having fun and still in the mood for horror so it's all good! For all the boards/prompts, you can check out my original post HERE.

HALLOTWEEN 2023

I have completed two of three reads.  I ended up switching out one of my choices, but I've read The Cursed Moon and Scritch Scratch, and you can click on the titles to see my reviews in case you missed them.

WITCHES NEED LOVE TOO!

So, I have completely finished this challenge.  I read Hex Education and Not the Witch You Wed and really loved them both.  Once again, reviews are linked if they have been completed.

TBR & BEYOND TRICK-OR-TREAT BOOK BASH

TEAM LITTLE MONSTERS

I think I figured out there are a total of 53 points that can be contributed to the team from each participant.  So far, I earned 37 and think I can get another 11 before October ends that that will bring me to 48 which I will be pretty proud of.  Reviews I have linked, which have not already been listed, are Horror Hotel, There's No Way I'd Die First, and Beastly Bones (Jackaby #2).


So there you have it.  So far so good!



3 comments:

  1. Almost over? Gah well 2/3 anyway. I have no time this month. Glad you are doing the fun things.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are doing great with these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love progress updates. I'm glad you're doing well and also having fun:-)

    ReplyDelete