Monday, March 4, 2019

February Down For the Count


Considering it's such a short month, I have to admit I'm kind of surprised at how much I read.  I think once I got "The Passage" finished, I kind of kicked it in gear.  Goodreads continues to mock me but it's not as bad as it was and I'm convinced I'm going to beat the heck out of it in March.  Also, the challenges are looking pretty good as well.

The Passage (The Passage #1): Justin Cronin 4/5
(Dancing with Fantasy - Set In Our World)

An Unwanted Guest: Shari Lapena 4/5
(Cloak & Dagger, Library Lovers)

Who Killed the Fonz?: James Boice 3/5
(Cloak & Dagger)

The Pit List Murders (Barkside of the Moon #3): Renee George 4/5
(What an Animal, Cloak & Dagger)

A Dog Called Jack: Ivy Pembroke 5/5
(What an Animal)

Blossom 666 Issue 1 (Cullen Bunn) 3/5
(Library Lovers)

No Exit: Taylor Adams 5/5
(Cloak & Dagger, Library Lovers)

Magic Burns (Kate Daniels #2): Ilona Andrews 4/5
(What an Animal, Library Lovers)

Gabriel and Mr. Death: Susan J. Kroupa 4/5
(What an Animal, Library Lovers)

So overall it was a really great reading month.  Only one 3/5 rating and the rest for 4/5 and 5/5.  I did have two absolutely stand out reads which were "A Dog Called Jack" and "No Exit."  I would highly recommend them both.  

TOTAL PAGE COUNT: 1527

Did you get everything read you hoped for???

16 comments:

  1. February was a really good bookish month for you! No DNFs or disappointing reads. Here's hoping March is just as good. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping too but so far three reads and all 3 stars. Not starting off strong.

      Delete
  2. What a list!! I love seeing all those high ratings! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an awesome month. My best in a long time.

      Delete
  3. You had a very productive February, reading-wise! Best of luck for March. Sounds like I'll also need to pick up a copy of No Exit!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you kick Goodreads’ butt this month! I chose a really low goal this year so I knew I could beat it. Have a great March!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why I don't do that - it would be so less stressful.

      Delete
  5. You are like the 10th person to give No Exit a 5. I will have to read this one on my spring break as I have it and haven't gotten to read it yet. Glad you February was packed full of reading!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it was quite popular but that's a lot of people giving it 5/5. Hope you love it too!

      Delete
  6. You did really good!!! More than Me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually it's the other way around so I'm entitled to one month huh?

      Delete
  7. Yay for getting The Passage out of the way! 🙌🙌🙌

    That's why I set my Goodreads Challenge goal to one book. I hated having them tell me that I was a slacker all the time. 😆

    ReplyDelete
  8. You picked really well for reading enjoyment this month! I like it when I get good books back to back for a while as it keeps me motivated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does help with motivation. Of course, so does finishing The Passage.

      Delete