Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Feed Your TBR - Rest Stop

 

Can't Wait Wednesday, which I have adapted to better suit my blog as "Feed Your TBR" is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight highly anticipated books.  It is based on the Waiting on Wednesday meme which used to be hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


October 15, 2024

FROM GOODREADS: From the author of MARY and NESTLINGS...A young musician finds himself locked inside a gas station bathroom in the middle of the night by an unseen assailant, caught between the horrors on the other side of the door and the horrors rapidly skittering down the walls inside.

WHY I CAN'T WAIT: I know it's not a very in-depth synopsis, but since it's only a novella, it makes sense.  I think this sounds like a perfect shorter read to work into spooky season.  Plus, that cover really grabbed my attention.

WHAT BOOK CAN'T YOU WAIT FOR THIS WEEK????

10 comments:

  1. I've read one book by Cassidy and loved it, so this is definitely on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great read for October! I hope you love it Barb. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who has been on enough road trips to appreciate the convenience of rest stops but hate them all the same, this book would be one of my worst nightmares come true. LOL It does sound really good. I hope you enjoy Rest Stop when you read it, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked it up, and there's bug horror...and it's said to be "ferociously gross"? It may be a tad too extreme for me LOL. I hope it will work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good one for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Urg! Horrible things happening in a grotty public toilet??? It sounds like it's adding ick to the eek factor:)). I hope you enjoy it, Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enough to be curious about what it's going to be about...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like the perfect read for spooky season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Probably not for me, but I can see where this would be a perfect book for the season. Hope you enjoy it, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds scary, but, also, like the perfect book for this time of the year. Thanks for sharing! Hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete