Thursday, September 1, 2016

August 2016 Wrap Up


I'm actually quite amazed at the books I managed to read in August.  I think some of the challenges I am doing actually encouraged me to read more than I might have without them so that's a good thing. I read some really great books this month and sad to say, summer COYER is almost done and I will really miss all the interaction this group has within it.  On with the recap!

GOODREADS: 82/100
WHAT AN ANIMAL IX: 20/12 (finished in July)
CLOAK & DAGGER CHALLENGE: 21/20 (FINISHED!)
HORROR READING CHALLENGE: 16/16 (FINISHED!)
NEW RELEASE CHALLENGE: 55/30 (finished in June)
SUMMER COYER CHALLENGE: 28

Plus I also participated in a "READ A SERIES IN A MONTH CHALLENGE" and read 3 books.

I am really pleased with how my reading is going but sad to say, most months there is still tons of stuff I would like to read.  Guess that will always be the case.  As far as ratings go, I had 3 3-paw reads, 6 4-paw reads, and 3 5-paw reads.  I think my faves had to be "Repo Madness" and "Betrayals."  This month I finished up two more challenges but will keep my adding to my totals so I can have an idea where to set my goals next year.

So how are your challenges and reading plans going???  Was August a good or bad reading month for you???


4 comments:

  1. Holy cow what a fantastic reading month! And year so far. You're kicking those challenge butts! I wish I was doing better on my ONE challenge lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great reading month. I always end up not getting to all of the books that I hope to but that is because I underestimate my need for sleep. Good job on your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! You're really on a role with your challenges! I always take on too many and forget to track etc...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I doubt I'll ever go short of books to read! I'm trying to get the physical tbr under 900 at the monent. I remember last year I was struggling to get it down to 600 so restraint went out the window this year! The only challenge I'm doing is the Goodreads one and I hope to hit my target this week. Yea!

    ReplyDelete