Friday, September 23, 2016

Weekly Reads (09/23/16)


Man, September is slowly slipping away and I still have so many books to read!  Hope everyone out there had a great week and those who are lucky enough to have cooler temperatures are enjoying the arrival of Fall.  It's been a slow but steady week here at The Farm.  As I promised, I am including some pics of the pups.  Booker T's allergies sometime get the best of him and he has had his fair share of Benadryl the past few weeks.  He and Cassius both have a vet appointment in a few weeks - Cass needs yearly shots and T will get an allergy shot so I know that will help Booker out tremedously.  Anyway, prepare for some doggy cuteness.  Booker T and Cassius also send a huge shout out to Aunt Chuckles who lives overseas!  Booker is still willing to come and help out with your cat problem :) Also, I will say for the record the boys did not want to cooperate with these pics.





Premier week started on TV so that has cut into the reading some.  It's been nice to have some new episodes to watch and I only fear that between Longmire starting the new season on Netflix today, and football on and off all weekend, I won't get much reading done.  I mustn't let this happen.  On the movie front, all we watched was "The Free State of Jones" which was a decent historical film, but kind of disjointed in my opinion and even though it was almost 2 1/2 hours long, I still feel like I missed a part of it.  I hope to squeeze in the new Ninja Turtle movie soon.

So as I mentioned before I started rambling, I still have WAY too many books which I need to read so here's what's up next on the pile.




Only slightly overly-ambitious huh?  Oh well.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Cute pics! We just got our dogs' shots updated as well. When you have more than one dog, doesn't it feel like there's always a vet appointment, like every other month?

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  2. *waves to my furry nephews* I hope you guys are looking forward to these cooler autumn days and maybe a bit of dental flossing with a cat tail! Booker T, you are welcome in my garden for cat fun any time!

    On the book side of things, I haven't been reading at all. I have so many that I need to look at but I can't seem to decide what to read next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics - they never do want to cooperate for pics do they!? Good luck with your reading, TV hasn't really impacted my reading as I really only do Netflix, but still I'm having trouble get to ALL THE BOOKS! Lol have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! September is going by so quickly and I have so many books on my TBR for the month. It doesn't help that I got off track and read things that weren't on my TBR for the month. Oops. I hope you get all of the ones read that you want to. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete