Friday, September 16, 2016

Weekly Reads (09/16/16)


Well thank goodness things have slowed down a tad this week.  Also, Mother Nature is finally teasing us with a few fall temps here and there which I am loving!  We ended up watching a lot of football last weekend and I am happy to saw my Herd won their opening game, as did the Pittsburgh Steelers. GO TEAMS!


We also watched "The Conjuring 2" this week and I am thrilled to say I loved it as much as the first. I adore Vera Farmiga and the although I felt the evil spirit looked too much like Marilyn Manson, it was still extremely terrifying.  "American Horror Story" also started this week and I'm not sold on the story line this season yet.  One episode is simply not enough for me to tell if I'm going to like it.  I think last season will be hard to beat.

The pups are doing fine and I'm on a mission to take some pics of them this week as it's been a while since they visited the blog.  Here is what's up on the reading forecast this week! I am almost done with "...Liddy James" and am itching to start in on my next horror read.




I want to take a moment and thank all our readers and followers.  The boys and I are grateful you enjoy The Farm enough to keep visiting.  



7 comments:

  1. Say hi to the furry guys for me and I look forward to seeing photos of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a football fan, but I heard all about it starting up from diehards :). I'm am also thankful mother nature is trying to be a little nicer. I just wish she would stay away from winter once fall really hits lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a football fan but I hope you enjoy all the games you watch. I am curious about Family Plot and Spindle so can't wait to see your reviews on those! :)

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! You are so right. That nun spirit did look like Marilyn Manson :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say bring on fall too. I've been saving a bunch of horror reads for the month of October, I can't wait. Hopefully I'll be able to fit in The Family Plot as well.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puppy pics! Aw I am looking forward to those!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can feel fall coming, too. I'm so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete