Friday, September 9, 2016

Weekly Reads (9/8/16)


It's been a super busy week at The Farm and I don't know if it's really going to slow down much until at least summer.  It's also been in the 90's most of the week and I am super ready for Fall weather to kick in. I did quite a bit of reading over the weekend but it has slowed down somewhat since then. That being said, I hope to get a few books knocked out of the way this coming week.  I have about 150 pages yet to go on The Reader and while I'm finding it good, I'm also finding it slow going at times.  Here's what's next on the stack this coming week:


It was also a slow movie week, although we watched quite a few good football games.  We ended up watching Barbershop 3 which was entertaining and I always like Ice Cube in movies.  Hope some good horror movies come out soon though.

Other than that, the family and pups are fine.  So what are your 
plans this week???


6 comments:

  1. I've seen a bit of the Paralympics but mostly I've been watching TV and being lazy. Struggling to get motivated to read! It's raining but feels very clammy which I'm not enjoying but it's cooler than what you guys are putting up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to listen to two audiobooks (I listen to them while working on my computer homework) and I am about 34% into The Jersey Devil (it's got some gruesome parts), and it's starting to get interesting. I figured I best start JD now so I have plenty of time to get it done before our tag team date. :)

    Hope you get in lots of reading this weekend! :)
    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also starting the Family Plot this weekend, I've been hearing really good thing about it. It's finally cooling down here, although still not cool enough for hoodies:-) Have a great week, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to The Real Liddy James - I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting on pins and needles to hear what you think of The Reader. I was confused for about the first part of it but once things came together, I started really enjoying myself.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it turns out to be a great week. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Family Plot.

    ReplyDelete