Tuesday, September 6, 2016

TTT - My 10 Favorite TV Shows

This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE.  Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading.  This week is working TV into the theme since we all know Fall means new TV shows to watch.  So today I'm sharing with you my top 10 TV shows (in no particular order).







This series just started back up last week and I'm already anticipating the next episode Sunday night.  Fete is my favorite!

I'm in the middle of a rewatch  of the entire series in anticipation of the new ones coming to Netflix in November.

So glad they announced the renewal of Season 2 this week.

Supernatural - Even though I'm behind on this series, it still remains one of my faves.

Law & Order SVU - Been watching this one for years.

Pretty Little Liars - So we all have our guilty pleasures.  It's like watching a train wreck.

Of course The Walking Dead made my list.

It ended this summer and oh how I wish it hadn't.

I really enjoy Bates Motel and the actors do a wonderful job.

There have been a few seasons I wasn't really impressed with, but overall, American  Horror is a decent watch.

As you can tell, we have a thing for horror in our home.  Do you watch any of these and if so, what are you your favorites???



9 comments:

  1. I'm way behind on The Walking Dead and Supernatural. I plan to watch Banshee and The Strain when time allows. I couldn't get into Bates Motel, though the acting was excellent, and Pretty Little Liars was ok but not enough for me to keep watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I'm currently watching Gilmore Girls for the first time and now I'm completely obsessed with it! Can't wait for November 25 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So out of those you like I have seen some of Supernatural but never from the beginning I should try that...lol. I have seen some of SVU and I loved Stranger Things so can't wait for season 2.

    Always wanted to try Strain and never heard of Banshee so that has me curious...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love walking Dead and Stranger Things was really good, I'm so glad they renewed it. Can't wait for the next season! And Pretty Little Liars I started at one point, I just like the mystery even if as some say it kinda goes on forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supernatural is one of the best shows there is!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supernatural was my FAVE up until season 5 and now I can't imagine that it's on s12! OMG. I've been trying to get back into it though so fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kind of live under a rock. I haven't seen any of these except for The Walking Dead. I can't wait for that show to start back up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome choices! I love most of these and I can't WAIT for more Stranger Things. That show is amazing! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  9. Somehow I had never heard of "Stranger Things" before looking at this week's TTT posts, but I'm definitely intrigued! And bonus points because it looks like something my husband would watch too.

    ReplyDelete