Friday, October 19, 2018

A New Feature - Well Kind Of


So last week in my wrap up I mentioned that I basically had planned on reading, having a drink and cuddling in a blanket all weekend.  Well, that led to the above phrase and got me thinking - which can be a dangerous things.  Basically I decided to make this an Instagram feature - but if you want to participate, then feel free to do it on whatever media outlet you prefer. 

Around the first week or so of each month, I'm going to post a "Books, Booze & Blankets" picture on Instagram.  Now I'm making this super easy:

BOOKS - What you are currently reading, what you plan on reading, a new book to your shelves or a new library grab.

BOOZE - What you enjoying drinking right now (alcohol, coffee, tea, one of the many pumpkin creations out there), a favorite glass or mug.  You get the idea.

BLANKETS - Something cuddly or comforting (and yes I realize I'll have to alter this when summer hits - at least in the US) but it doesn't have to be blankets - it can be scarves, a favorite sweater or even a cuddly pooch.

So there you have it.  I will be putting my first post up on Instagram shortly.  If you participate, just use #bookertsfarm #booksboozeandblankets.  Or you can do it on your blog and feel free to use my graphic or heck, make your own.  

So here's a link to my first post.  Hope to see you there :)

9 comments:

  1. I'm all over this one. Ha ha. If my son helps me set up the softbox photography light I bought, I will probably post every Saturday with a photo of my Friday night martini and my weekend read. 👍✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture! I bet Cass loves that blanket! I'm not on Instagram so I can't take part there but I might do a blog post each month instead! *rushes off to think about it*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love! Just last night I had a beer, a blanket and a book and a dog with me on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I love this idea. I'm not so good at instagramming this month but I will do my best to post one of these :)

    ReplyDelete