Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Feed Your TBR - Immortal Dark

 

Can't Wait Wednesday, which I have adapted to better suit my blog as "Feed Your TBR" is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight highly anticipated books.  It is based on the Waiting on Wednesday meme which used to be hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. 



September 3, 2024

SYNOPSIS: A dark fantasy romance where one girl must join a secret society of vampires in order to find her missing sister.

Hidden in our world, a society of vampires originating in Africa, are bound to twelve human Houses. Each House represents a bloodline more cutthroat than the next. To ensure peace and inherit their House legacy, human children of these elite families must study at an elite secret university.

Lost Heiress, Kidan Adane grew up far from Uxlay University. She is obsessively protective, mildly nihilistic, and willing to do anything to save her loved ones. When her sister, June, disappears, Kidan is convinced a vampire stole her—her own House vampire to be exact, the alluring yet dangerous Susenyos Sagad.

To find June, Kidan must study at Uxlay and live with Susenyos. It doesn’t matter that Susenyos’ violence speaks to her own and tempts Kidan to surrender to a life of darkness. She will find her sister and kill him at all costs.

WHY I CAN'T WAIT: I am finding myself more and more drawn to vampire books again and I am very intrigued by the concept of the vampire originating in Africa.  Plus, that cover!

WHAT BOOK CAN'T YOU WAIT FOR THIS WEEK???

8 comments:

  1. This sounds so good! Plus I didn't know about it, so thanks for finding it. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! I love a good diverse romantasy. Just added to the TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this sounds amazing and sounds right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover is good. And it seems like a novel approach to vampires. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great choice for a stormy autumn day! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds fantastic! I'm loving the resurgence in vampire fiction. :)

    ReplyDelete