Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday


Top 5 Wednesday was created by Gingereadslainey on booktube and can also be found on goodreads.  The link is located HERE. This week we are focusing on  anticipated pre-orders for the rest of the year.  I don't pre-order a lot of books, but if I were to do so, these would be on the list.


 1.  The Bazaar of Bad Dreams: Stephen King.  It's Stephen King...need I say more?  But I will...LOOK AT THAT COVER!









 2.  Six of Crows: Leigh Bardugo.  I haven't read her other series, but this one sounds so interesting I can't help but want it.  I figure it will appear on a lot of lists.








 3.  Lock & Mori: Heather W. Perry.  I wish I could tell you why I want this book, but I really can't explain it so I will just leave it at that.









4. The Dog Master: W. Bruce Cameron.  Anyone who reads my blog knows I would probably have a dog book somewhere on the list.  W. Bruce Cameron has basically became an auto buy author for me and I can't wait for this one.








 5.  Black Widow: Margaret Stohl.  Another wonderful cover.  Can't wait.










Did you pre-order any of these?  Leave a comment so I know where to check out your Top 5 Wednesday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment