Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Feed Your TBR - How to Become the Dark Lord and Die Trying

 


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight highly anticipated books.  It is based on the Waiting on Wednesday meme which used to be hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. 


April 25, 2024

FROM GOODREADS: A young woman stuck in a time loop tires of defending humanity from the Dark Lord and decides to become the Dark Lord herself.

WHY I CAN'T WAIT: Let's be honest, the synopsis doesn't give us a lot to go on but you know what?  Sometimes a title is all you need!

WHAT BOOK CAN'T YOU WAIT FOR THIS WEEK???

6 comments:

  1. This is a great title! I've read one book by Wexler and really enjoyed it, I'm definitely adding this to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo... I LOVE the sound of this one, Barb:). I've read several of Wexler's epic fantasy reads and thoroughly enjoyed them, so this one looks great:)).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you love this one when you get the chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, sometimes a title is all you need and this one grabbed my attention. Sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, yes! That title is awesome. I need to read this one too. I hope you enjoy it when you read it, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Adding it to my TBR right away. Hope you enjoy it when you get to it!

    ReplyDelete