Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Feed Your TBR - First Light (Night's Edge #2)


 Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight highly anticipated books.  It is based on the Waiting on Wednesday meme which used to be hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. 




April 23, 2024

FROM GOODREADS: It's been nine months since the catastrophe in Tucson sent Mia fleeing from her home. But she’s not running away from the darkness―she’s running toward it, obsessively pursuing the man who gave her mother a thirst for blood and destroyed their lives.

But when Mia finds the monsters she’s been hunting and infiltrates a secret network of fugitives, she discovers she might have been their prey all along. To escape their clutches, she’ll have to reckon with her mother’s harrowing past and confront a painful truth: that they might be more alike than she ever imagined.

WHY I CAN'T WAIT:  I read Night's Edge earlier this year and really enjoyed it.  In fact, truth be told, I enjoyed it more than I thought I might.  So needless to say, I'm excited to see where Mia heads after the things that happened at the end of the first book.

WHAT BOOK CAN'T YOU WAIT FOR THIS WEEK???

5 comments:

  1. It's always a treat when a thoroughly enjoyable book has a sequel that takes the story forward:)). I hope you enjoy this one as much as Night's Edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pick sounds good. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding there’s a next book in a series when I’ve really enjoyed a book! I hope you love it Barb! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like an exciting page turner! I haven't read the first book but may have to give it a try. I hope you enjoy First Light when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Night's Edge too, it surprised me. I can't wait for this too!

    ReplyDelete