Tuesday, May 7, 2024

April 2024 Wrap Up


 April started out strong and then because of my work training, fell off at the end.  I still managed to finish ten books though and looking at my ratings, they were either really good or really bad.


Prince and Dirty Little Black Boy Gods

The Happiness Blueprint

Rats

One Of Us Knows
DNF

Their Hearses

How the White Trash Zombie Got Her Groove Back

Mistlefoe

Prince: An Analysis of Ten Most Played Songs

Bless Your Heart

That Time I Got Drunk and Saved a Human


As you can see, I'm still loving the Mead Mishaps series by Kimberly Lemming, but I only have one short novella left and then I'm done.  I sure hope she plans to write more.  The Prince Analysis was just pathetic and took the songs apart line by line and interpreted as so literal.  Anyone could have done it and I know Prince was never that simplistic.  

How was your reading month?  Did you read anything I should add to the TBR.

4 comments:

  1. Great wrap-up, Barb! Looks like most of them ended up being liked a lot. Hopefully May will be just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least you had lots of good ones. Glad to see you still enjoying the WTZ! The next one is wow.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same experience with April. The reading started strong, but then work got in the way. I hope you're having a great May!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ten books sounds good to me, also how interesting that they were either "love" or "hate"!

    ReplyDelete